K.V.S Mansion was built for the convinent of virudhunagar people who visit from outstations.
K.V.S Mansion is situated very close to Virudhunagar railway station.
It was constructed in the year 1973-74.
It was opened by “Thirumuruga Kirubanadha Variar Swamiji” on 6-11-1973.
The profit from the KVS mansion is used for KVS schools.
It has totally 30 rooms,
- Double Bed A/C rooms- 6 Nos.
- Double Bed Non A/C rooms- 21 Nos.
- Triple Bed Non A/C rooms- 1 Nos.
- Four Bed Non A/C rooms- 1 Nos.
- Single Bed Non A/C rooms- 1 Nos.
To book rooms in K.V.S Mansion please call 04562-243060.