The Legends of the V. Dhanasamy – Parimala devi Medical Trust decided to start a Blood Bank to reserve the precious life. Thus the Blood Bank was opened on 19.03.1995 by Dr. T. MUTHUSAMY M.B.B.S in the Presence of Sri. O.T.S.V. Dharmar Nadar at the K.V.S. old School Building ( Aranmanai). It is located in the heart of the city near the Veilukantha amman kovil which is very nearer to the old bus stand. Blood Bank renders a lot of service to the people.
- Receives Blood from Voluntary Donors only.
- Serves the people in the District of Virudhunagar, Madurai and Ramnad.
- Second Regional Blood Bank in Tamilnadu ( next to Chennai ) to organise
blood camps .
- Using well versed Modern equipments for processing and to store
- Blood Bag is supplied on receiving “processing fee” only ( Processing
Fee for HIV, HBS-AG, HCV, VDRL , GR-B,Cross matching , Hemoglobin ,
- Poor people can freely get blood on the recommendation of Trust’s
- Round the clock service ( 24 hrs)
Donars Collection Particulars
|Year||No. of Bags|
As per the recommendations of the Chairman & Trustees , Surgical expenses for Bye-pass Surgery or other surgery to the needy people has been given by the Trust.
People below poverty line with Pro longed Disease has been helped by giving them medicines through the Trust.